Wednesday, November 10, 2010

being human...

In the midst of long confusion, I admit to obey the faculty of my mind. Lately, i was awake from the deep insane sleep, were my frozen skull was laid against the cold illusion pillow. You and I know that this planet itself is imperfect. It is indeed a Herculean task to mend even a broken heart, mending this society would sound naive. Thus, I am in pursuit of conduct to repair myself. For twenty years, I was far from realization, which life is like a dew drop on the blade of grass. For a decade, I didn’t value my existence. It was immoral on my part. Benjamin franklin was right when he said that “the best things to give to yourself is respect”. Now, with desire, I am alive and as long as I am breathing, I want to respect and value myself. I beg pardon, all Homo sapiens, for polluting your mind and soul.

1 comment: